Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I Love My Kindle

I got a Kindle several years ago and I love it.  We were going on vacation and instead of taking a suitcase full of books to read, I downloaded books onto my Kindle and WaLah!  I was set for the trip.  I think that today, if you are in Europe, you can download from there.  You can make notes, highlight a word if you don;t know what it means, and it will bring up the definition.  I have to get my Mother-in-Law a Kindle as she is an avid reader.  She gets books from the library in the "big print".  With Kindle, you can increase the font size to whatever makes you happy. Just saying...love my Kindle and books are alot cheaper when you download on your Kindle.  Some books are free.  I usually pay about $8 or $9 for a book.  Sure beats paying $20+ for a book.  Although, books like "The Help"...well, that is a different story.  I had to have a hard copy because I simply love the book and wanted it signed by Kathryn Stockett.

No comments:

Post a Comment