Thursday, July 7, 2011

Can You Believe It's July Already? Where Does the Time Go? I Have More Fish to Fry!

Am I the only person that is trying to figure out where the heck the year has gone?  What happened?  One day it was New Year's and now the 4th of July has come and gone?  I remember my Mother telling me many, many moons ago that once you have your 16th birthday, time would fly by.  It was one of those comments that I just said, yea, whatever.  Well, by golly, she was right.  I find myself saying, darn, how many years do I have left?  Do any of you out there in cyberworld find yourselves saying, heck, I gotta lot I need to do and so little time.  That is me.  I have paintings to paint, books to write and what?  I have done crap it seems.  I need to get a move on it.  As Ms. Scarlett would say, "Fiddle-dee-dee", there will be another day, won't there?  I mean, I got more fish to fry!

No comments:

Post a Comment