Friday, July 1, 2011

Aspen Trees - Update on the Oil Painting

Well, I am still not ready to post any pictures of those darned trees, but I am trying to work my way through this painting.  I tell you, I planned poorly.  Learned a lesson for sure.  And, have been working on a portrait of Techs and the cat.  I had it, and then I lost it.  Now, it is back to the drawing board.  Seems as if a Golden Retriever is the hardest animal for me to paint.  Not sure why, but it is.  I will post pictures soon.  Got to get my painting up to speed. 

Also, I have postcards of some of my pet portraits and am placing them in doggy daycares..hopefully to drum up some business.  Better get my "business" together before ---ha ha..darn that Techs for being so difficult ...although, I have to say that I am painting from a picture that was sent to me via SMS on my Iphone.  That is tough!!

No comments:

Post a Comment