Monday, August 15, 2011

PGA Championship

I am not really into golf, but it was fun to attend the championship on Sunday with all of the kids.  We watched some of our favorite players.  Of course, all of the girls wanted to watch Phil.  I was a tad bit disappointed; however, when he finished on a green and started to the next hole we were standing there waiting for him to walk by.  A security person walked by first yelling, "all cellphones in your pockets, no pictures."  Okay.  Then Phil walked by with two armed officers.  Really? 

Well, anyway, it was an exciting day..but hot as blazes.   We ended up leaving before the PGA concluded and watched the rest of the game on TV.  It was fun, though just to watch the people, even if I don't know shinola about golf, nor do I care to know shinola about golf.  I mean, you hit the ball, you try to get in on the green in a hole.  And, you try to keep the golf ball out of the woods and the water.  That's about it, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment