Saturday, January 7, 2012

What is Going on World? Stop the Abuse

It seems lately that the news has been full of babies that disappear right out of their cribs.  Young women have gone missing from colleges and universities.  Holly Bobo--missing from her driveway after some man led her off into the woods.  A young college girl in Indiana went missing.  Women missing, husbands killing soon to be ex-wives?  I mean, what the heck?  I don't get it.  I don't get it.  I just don't get it.  How can a baby just disappear from their cribs?  Why can't we find Holly Bobo?  Why can't we find the college student from Indiana?  And, why can we not find a host of others that are missing?  We found Osama Bin Laden hunkering down in some Po Dunk Place in Pakistan.  I mean, really.

Here is hoping that 2012 brings better things.  Here is hoping that the abuse of babies and children will STOP!  How can you make a difference?  How can I make a difference.  I don't know, but I am thinking...I am thinking.  I mean, why do people have children only to abuse?  Is it ignorance?  Is it drugs?  What the hell is it?  Is DFACS failing?  Is society failing our children.  Someone sure the heck is.

How can colleges and universities protect the sons and daughters that parents so faithfully send off for a promise of higher education and learning?  Step up the plate, I say.  Protect these young men and women. 

I don't know what else to say.  Your comments are welcome.  This is constantly on my mind. 

Be safe!  Keep our children safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment