Thursday, January 19, 2012

Easy Peanut Butter Cookies

1 cup peanut butter, 1/2 cup white sugar, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1 egg. (You can use 1 cup white sugar, but I wanted the mix.) Mix well and place in fridge for 15 minutes so they are easier to work with. Grease a cookie sheet with Pam. (I used a stone cookie pan...works FABULOUSLY.) Roll into a half dollar sized ball and make criss cross pattern with a fork. 350 for 15 minutes and viola!!! It can't get easier than this.

The easiest and best peanut butter cookies I've ever made. 1 cup peanut butter, 1/2 cup white sugar, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1 egg. (You can use 1 cup white sugar, but I wanted the mix.) Mix well and place in fridge for 15 minutes so they are easier to work with. Grease a cookie sheet with Pam. (I used a stone cookie pan...works FABULOUSLY.) Roll into a half dollar sized ball and make criss cross pattern with a fork. 350 for 15 minutes and viola!!! It can't get easier than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment