Monday, January 9, 2012

Are Yawl Ready for Some Football? Roll Tide Roll

Watching Saban on ESPN right now talk about his Mom.  How neat is that?  Checking in on Twitter, I see Melissa Joan Hart tweeting Roll Tide Roll.  I mean, guys, it doesn't get any better than that.  Did I just hear them say that Saban's Mom is at the game?  You all, I am so nervous, I don't know if I can watch this game.  And, why so late?   Sure wish I was there. 
Watching a Saban interview on ESPN.   Love that guy.  Says he is nervous leading up to the game, but once the game starts, better bet your sweet buns, he will kick into gear. 

And, Bear, I know you are up there watching.  I bet you cannot contain yourself.  Well, just send us a big old pot of good luck down!   We can use all of the help we can get!!

No comments:

Post a Comment