Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas is Over....Wow How Quickly it Passed

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and that the new year will bring health and happiness.  We had a great Christmas with family, grandchildren and friends.  December rushed upon us in a roar beginning with the celebration of my Mother's 80th birthday.  We had over 60 people join us in the surprise party.  That was on the 17th, then the 18th was our son Matthew's birthday, followed by Holly's birthday on the 24th.  We celebrated with her family and Matt and Linda.  We went to Mass where little Taylor was an angel in a little program. 

Christmas Day was special with friends and family.  I made the Coconut cake with a different twist that I posted previously.  It was a big hit.  I also made sausage wontons.  I have a recipe for wontons on here that I usually make, but did a twist.  I made wontons using cream cheese and sausage.  I like the recipe that I posted here, much better.  I also tried making the wontons with a surprise chocolace kiss in  the center, but forgot about putting them in the oven and, you know the rest of that story.

So, Happy New Year.  Be Safe and Here's to a Peaceful, Healthy Happy Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment