Thursday, December 15, 2011

A new Body Scrub...From Pinterest.com

Just found another body scrub that I am going to try.  This one is from Jamaica.  I am currently enjoying the heck out of my freshly made Brown Sugar Body Scrub.  It makes my skin feel like a million bucks.  I bet the one below is good.  I just happen to have all of the ingredients so I am going to mix up a batch!!

Ingredients:
  • 1 part cornmeal (it can be white or yellow – it is your preference)
  • 1 part epsom salts
  • 1 bottle of almond extract
  • 1 large decorative bottle
This makes a great gift.  You mix the ingredients above and put in a pretty jar and give as a gift.  You put this instructional tag with it:  Mix 1/2 cup of scrub with enough water to make a paste.  Add a tsp or almond or vanilla extract to make it smell good.  Enjoy in the shower or tub.

No comments:

Post a Comment