- 1 lb dipping chocolate or 1 lb confectioner's coating
- Chopped pecans ,if desired
- Stir together powdered sugar, peanut butter and butter until well mixed.
- Shape peanut butter mixture into 1 inch balls, placing them on a baking sheet covered with waxed paper.
- Let balls stand for 20 minutes until dry.
- Melt the dipping chocolate or confectioners' coating.
- Drop balls one at a time in melted chocolate.
- Using a fork, remove from the chocolate, letting excess chocolate drip off.ce
- Place back on the waxed paper. Let stand till dry.