Thursday, September 15, 2011

Someone is Having a BIG Birthday This Year

My Mom is turning 80 this year.  Yes, eighty...80!!  I cannot believe it.  I am planning a party for her but do not know what all I should do..you know, invite all of the siblings, nieces, nephews, friends.  But, what do you do special?  I did a portrait of my her and my Father years ago, but I do not think she liked it.  She said she had no where to put it..hmmm, does that tell you anything?  Just like the other night, we had this couple over for dinner and they were oohing and ahhing over some of my paintings...I said take one..and they said, "No,".  DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, so you party people out there, what do you do for an 80 year old birthday?  I feel that the party should be about her..her life...I need to get my party groove on.

No comments:

Post a Comment