- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt chips and butter; stir until smooth. Cool slightly; stir in sugar and eggs. Gradually stir flour into chocolate mixture until smooth.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Remove from pan to a wire rack to cool.
- 1/2 cup mint chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Green or red food coloring, optional
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Additional chocolate chips, optional