- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup frozen whipped cream, thawed
- Gingersnap cookies, apples, or cinnamon graham cracker sticks
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Add in pumpkin, sour cream, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and ginger. Mix well.
- Fold in the thawed whipped cream.
- Serve with green apples, graham cracker sticks, or gingersnaps.
- Store in Refrigerator
You can also serve this in a hollowed out pumpkin....How neat is that?