Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Frisky Sixties

A new magazine/newsletter is coming your way.  It is in the early stages of development but I am going to get it out there and improve as I go, otherwise, would never happen.  It is a magazine for and about women...of you know, that age where everyone thinks that you have to dress and act like grandma.  Well, I loved my memma with all of my heart and soul, but I don't want to wear granny panties, I want to wear fun clothes, I want to hike, I want to travel, and I do not want to sit home on my fanny and do nothing.  So, I am creating this little magazine for all of us women who want more than our grandmothers or even our mother's.  I am NOT going to wear elastic in my jeans.  No, I do not want my butt crack showing, but I might want to show a little belly sometimes or I might want to wear a two piece...swimsuit..Yes.  Thongs--Yes, or no underwear.  Burn my bras...whatever.  I am not going to be stereotyped into being an old woman with an apron tied around my waist.  There is nothing wrong with that, but it is not me.  I WANT TO BE FRISKY at SIXTY!

Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment